Acti 9 iEM2000
18mm DIN-rail KWh meters for single-phase circuits up to 63A. Two versions are available.
Part of PowerLogic
Basic energy metering
Features> MeterApp - Complete metering catalogue
The Acti 9 iEM2000 series meters offer a cost-attractive, competitive range of single-phase DIN rail-mounted energy meters ideal for sub-billing and cost allocation. Combined with communication systems, like Smart Link, the Acti 9 iEM2000 series meters makes it easy to integrate electrical distribution measurements into customer’s energy management systems. It’s the right energy meter at the right price for the right job.
Two versions are available: 40 A direct measure (iEM2000 models), and 63 A direct measure (iEM2100 models).
- Compliance with IEC 62053-21, IEC 62053-23, EN 50470-3
- Compact, 1 or 2 module width
- Onboard Modbus or M-Bus communication
- Anti-tamper security features ensure the integrity of your data
- MID compliant (selected models) providing certified accuracy and data security
BenefitsInnovative design makes the meters smart and simple:
- Easy to install for panel builders.
- Easy to commission for contractors and installers.
- Easy to operate for end users.
ApplicationsFor business, industrial and residential applications.
Energy efficiency and cost management
- Bill verification
- Sub-billing and cost allocation, including two tariffs
- Basic electrical parameters like current, voltage and power
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales