Range of compact Smart RTU combining capabilities of remote terminal units with the power of Programmable Logic Controller and designed to run in challenging remote environment.
Optimised for Modbus-centric control and monitoring application in the most remote and challenging environments, the SCADAPack 100/300/32 range provides smart controller platform solutions with energy-efficiency, ruggedness and and cost-efficiency in mind.
Wide range of connectivity: Ethernet IP/Series, integration with long range radios, public networks and satellite systems.
Flexible I/O configuration:
- 3 Pulse counter inputs
- 8 Analog Inputs 15 bit resolution
- 16 Digital Inputs
- 10 Relay Outputs
- 2 Analog Outputs (optional)
- I/O can be expanded using external modules
Optimised for solar applications: Full power mode 500-1400mW, reduced power mode 300-950mW, sleep mode 15mW.
Integrated flow measurement: AGA3, AGA7, AGA8, NX 19 configurable using a PC Windows tool.
Data logging of critical data: built –in data logging capability with time stamp. Data stored in memory of external USB Flash drive.
Note: Configured and programmed using Telepace, C++ or IEC61131-3.
Smart RTU for Challenging Applications
- Industrial hardened: Designed for remote applications, offers higher degree of reliability and longevity
- Remote communication – integrates with virtually any communication network including Trio radios and 3G mobile networks
- Optimised for solar applications – ultra low power consumption reduces the size of the solar panel and extends operation
- Integrated PLC/Data logger/ Gas Flow Computer – enhanced control & data logging capabilities to increase operational efficiency and reduce cost
- Well head monitoring & control
- Rod pump controller
- Gas flow metering (custody transfer)
- Chart recorder replacement
- Multi-run gas flow measurement station
- Pipeline monitoring & control using GSM/GPRS network