Premset offers multiple easy to select configurations and meets all MV applications in secondary distribution networks
Part of Set Series
The next generation of compact modular switchgear
Premset offers multiple easy to select configurations and meets all MV applications in primary and secondary distribution networks from simple transformer protection to sectionalising with remote control.
- Rated voltage: 17.5kV
- Rated busbar current: 630 or 1250A
- Rated PF withstand voltage: 42/48kV 1mn
- Rated BIL withstand voltage: 95/110kV
- Rated maximum short time withstand current: 25kA 3 seconds
- Cable earth switch: 25kA, M0, E2
- IAC class: A-FLR 25kA 1 second
- Degree of protection: IP3X
- Dimensions W x H x D (mm): 375 x 1550 x 910
- Functional units
- 2 switches
- 4 circuit breakers
- Bus section
- Metering units
- Technology: vacuum, breaking and disconnecting
- Insulation technology: Shielded and Solid Insulation
- Standards: IEC and ENA TS 41-36 Ed 3
Period : 18 months
Modular, simplicity, totally insensitive to the environment, enhanced operator safety; Premset is the future of secondary distribution switchgear. It embraces smart grid functionality with plug and play technology, for easy and simple upgrades.
- Safe and reliable in any environment
The Shielded Solid Insulation System (2SIS) maintains optimal performance in any environment, reducing the risk of internal arcing and improving the safety of people and assets.
- Flexible, simple, modular and functional
The highly modular and totally flexible design facilitates easy installation, easy modification, optimised delivery times, and improved cost savings.
- Smart grid ready, distributed intelligence
Smart-grid-ready architecture with distributed intelligence that allows for easy integration, easy configuration, and enhanced efficiency through advanced monitoring and control.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales