Support your network infrastructure with high-performance switching technology.
Part of NetShelter
Powerful switching capability compliments a extensive NetShelter rack accessory selection.
FeaturesAPC Ethernet Switches improve adaptability by offering a pre-integrated solution designed for InfraStruxure architecture. They lower total cost of ownership by providing rapid data transmission at cost-effective price points. APC 1U rackmount Ethernet Switches address the connectivity needs of network administrators, and are designed to eliminate congestion over the network. Ethernet Switches can be used anywhere that networking equipment exists, including wiring closets, computer rooms, and data centers of any size.
- Per Port Status LEDs - Provide real-time information on the system's operating status.
- Plug and Play setup - Fast and Easy set up
- Rack Mount - 1U rackmountable. Hardware included.
- Auto Negotiation - Adjust speed modes for the most successful connection.
- Automatic MDI/MDIX - Connect to devices easily, without the need for crossover cables.
- Flow Control - Ensures that the receiving device is capable of handling the transmitted data.
- Store and Forward Architecture - Improve efficiency by eliminating error packets in the network.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales