Proven Industrial UPS power protection for control applications and harsh environments.
Reliable protection for industrial controls.
FeaturesContinuity of process control is critical across a wide range of Industrial segments: Water/Waste Water, Biotech / Pharmaceutical, Transportation, Chemical, Food & Beverage, Semiconductor, Automotive, Renewable Energy. Equipment utilized in these segments is often subjected to harsh environments including wide temperature ranges or air characteristics with elevated moisture and salt content. APC offers a range of UPS solutions for industrial control applications including communication accessories for dry contact I/O, Modbus and network management. During a power event, whether the requirement is safe shutdown or maintaining data integrity, the APC industrial UPS solution provides reliable protection.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Optional Dry Contact I/O Accessory - Each Dry Contact I/O Accessory increases the number of input contacts by 2 and output relays by 1
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Flexible Design - Available in a wide range of configurations to suit any operating environment
- Multiple mounting methods - Allows for standardization on one product for use in different environments.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales