Intended for use in IT signalling power distribution systems as defined in Network Rail specification NR/L2/ELP/27410, the Class II assemblies comply fully with Network Rail specification NR/L2/ELP/27409 and BS EN 61439-2.
The functional supply point is available in three types FSP01,02 and 03:
FSP01 - single end feeder radial.
FSP02 - dual end feeder with manual reconfigurable dual radials able to act as an open point.
FSP03 - dual end feeder with automatic reconfigurable dual radials able to act as an open point.
- Rail approved product Certification No PA05/05298
- Class II – use of rigid, moulded, insulated, enclosures throughout ensures protection from electric shock and scratches or chips
- Optional sectionalising of feeder circuits by means of MCCBs (‘power zoning’) to reduce the number of signals affected by a feeder fault.
- Standard units (FSP01 and FSP02) fit in the standard position and dimensions within full and half location cases.
- Add on surge suppression modules.
- Location cases bolt directly to the standard Network Rail BRB design of concrete base.
- Compact (reduced dimension)
- Significantly reduced costs compared to traditional FSP solutions
- Functional Supply Point (FSP03) housed in a standard location case or signalling apparatus housing.
- Civil costs and installation times greatly reduced
- Ease of maintenance
- Provision of 230V/400V/650V supplies for signalling applications in Class I and Class II environments