FeaturesMobile applications present their own unique challenges. Resilience to elevated levels of vibration, conformance to international maritime regulations, such as DNV, enhanced electric hazard protection and ruggedized enclosure are just a few features that are commonly required in mobile applications. APC by Schneider Electric offers customized solutions to meet the demanding requirements for marine, shipboard and other mobile applications.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Pure sine wave output on battery - Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)