- Power cycling - Access servers remotely whether they are on or offline for instant control and reboot.
- Consol access - Remotely control and manage IT devices through software KVM for lights out data center management.
- Secondary out-of-band management - Utilizes a secondary access path for reaching affected devices and solve any issues through the alternate business-critical network.
- Primary in-band management - Access both server OS and BMC through the primary network to solve any issues.
- OS access - Connect to the operating system via RDP, SSH and VNC.
- BIOS configuration - Access BIOS settings and configurations directly from the DCIM software to solve hardware problems preventing a server from booting normally.
- Server diagnostics - Provides access to server audit logs for analyzing and troubleshooting when the OS is unresponsive.
- Access track and trace - Track and trace who and when servers have been accessed and controlled through the software KVM.
- Physical location - Provides visibility to exactly where your servers are placed within the data center for an accurate inventory and overview.
- One-to-many device control - View, configure and control multiple vendor’s IT devices through one console for secure and easy server management.
- Multi-vendor asset support - Provides support for multiple types of IT assets and hardware platforms.
- Software only KVM - Reduce costs by eliminating the need for hardware appliances in the data center.