The new small frame size ComPact NSXm NA switch disconnector can be adapted to fit many low voltage (LV) applications where isolation is required. The range comes with compatible accessories with ComPact NSXm circuit breakers. The range comes in one frame size.
- New smaller frame size: W: 81mm x H: 137mm x D: 80mm
- Nominal current: 50 to 160 A up to 690 V
- 3 and 4 pole versions available
- DIN rail and plate mount capability
- New EverLink connectors for bare cables
- Field-installable and spring-type auxiliaries externally visible
- Flexible installation: any position; switchboard or wall-mounted
- Same installation as the ComPact NSXm circuit breaker; same size, power connections and fixation
Easy and efficient
- Flexible installation for your convenience: click into place with the built-in DIN rail (no extra parts required) or save space thanks to vertical plate mounting.
- EverLink connectors for reliable and quick bare cables connections
- One-click auxiliaries with field-installable accessories and auxiliaries
- Wide range of online and offline software tools that help to improve productivity at all stages of your project (Ecodial, MyPact, Ecoreal)
- Save space, time and effort with the same extended range of accessories as with the ComPact NSXm circuit breaker and PowerPact B multistandard range
- EverLink is an innovative cable connection method with patented creep-compensating technology that is built directly into the terminal
- Capable of emergency stop thanks to the under voltage (MN) coil
- Scan QR code from easy access to information about the product and quick access to the customer care center
- Auxiliaries externally visible through flags and its window
You can easily use in low voltage switchboards, panelboards, subpanel boards for electrical distribution in small, medium and large buildings. An excellent choice for all standard applications in industry, buildings, infrastructure and machines.
Ensures compliance with international standards (Find on ComPact NSXm NA certificate downloads):
- IEC/EN 60947-1 and -3, IEC 60068-2-30 for type 2 tropicalisation, CCC, EAC and other local certifications
- Compliance with specifications of marine classification companies: Bureau Veritas, Lloyd’s Register of Shipping, Det Norske Veritas and RINA
- Categories: AC-22A/AC-23A