- Supply-on-test properties including ratings, alternator, engine, customer and additional notes can be saved with test results for future reference or template creation.
- Commissioning and verification to ISO8528.
- Precision load control and load step resolution.
- Adaptive load correction facility ensures correct load is applied when voltage drops.
- Automatic load control provides multiple timed load steps including cyclic testing.
- In-built simulation mode for practising test modes and functionality
- Customisable front-panel window layouts.
- Utilise with the SIGMA instrumentation system (SIS) as providing a means of measuring actual medium- and high-voltage parameters.
- Windows 10 compatible.
- Enhanced load control with transient speed instrumentation, data acquisition and reporting with graphical displays including real-time data such as crest factor, recovery times and % errors.
- Unity and non-unity power factor testing with the functionality for purely resistive, capacitive, inductive and combined load testing.
- Results data can be printed as a customised report or exported to other software for further analysis.
- Link up to 14 resistive, inductive, capacitive and combined load banks for combined high-capacity load testing.
- OEM test cells with verification and certification to ISO8528 class G1, G2 or G3.
- Automated heat run tests for routine maintenance of generating sets.
- Witness testing, commissioning, verification and sign off.
- Verification for risk insurance.