Discover Act 9 iID DIN rail Residual Current Circuit-Breaker (RCCB) up to 100 A
Part of 9 Series
Acti 9 Residual current devices - RCDs
The Acti 9 iID DIN rail RCCBs, are fully coordinated with the iC60 MCBs to warranty an absolute people protection & equipment against electrocution, risk of fire & improved continuity of service.
- VISI-SAFE : for safe operation and maintenance work.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- VisiTrip : detects faulty outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Fully immune earth leakage protection : better continuity of service, especially with the new Si type (Super immune) in polluted environments and networks.
- The optional electrical auxiliaries and mounting accessories are the same as for the Acti 9 iC60 Miniature Circuit-Breakers (MCBs) offer.
- Nominal current: 1 to 100 A
- Si (Super immune), AC, A,
- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- 100mA, 300mA, 500mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- Selective version : to ensure correct discrimination between different residual current circuit-breakers and the tripping of the device closest to the fault
- Full coordination with Acti 9 and Multi 9 MCBs
- Compliance with standard IEC EN 61008-1, certified by national official authorities
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standard IEC/EN 60947-2
- Operating voltage: up to 400 V AC, insulation voltage: 500 V
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt tripping, undervoltage tripping, overvoltage tripping
- The new reference for residual current circuit-breakers in final distribution,
- Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip,
- Greater electrical immunity with Si type (Super immune),
- Simple to choose with meaningful part numbers,
- Easy to install with quick, ergonomic & safe IP20B terminal shutters & robust connections (twice the standard tightening torque),
- Environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable & recoverable materials.
Protection in all industrial and commercial buildings against :
- Electrocution (in accordance with installation standard IEC 60364 and national standards);- h
- The risk of fire due to current leakage into building electrical installations.
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales