With exclusive features, Acti 9 iTL DIN rail impulse relay is definitely geared to absolute safety
Part of 9 Series
Discover Acti 9 iTL wide range of impulse relays
With exclusive features, Acti 9 iTL DIN rail impulse relay is definitely geared to absolute safety.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and unqualified personnel.
- Rating: 16, 32 A N
- Number of poles: 1P, 2P, 3P or 4P
- Multiple control by push buttons
- Control voltage: 230, 130, 48, 24 V AC; 110, 24, 12 V DC
- Lifetime - total number of switching operations (AC21): 200,000 for iTL 16 A,
50,000 for iTL 32 A
- Compliance with standards EN 669-1, EN 669-2-2,
- Built-in or optional auxiliary function: state indication, centralised control, latched control, control for illuminated PB, step-by-step control, time delay
- Easy to select, with a wide range compliant with DIN rail standard
- Peace of mind with a complete modular system
- A simple clip-on system for flexible product and auxiliary combinations
- Consistent with the entire Acti 9 offer
- Compatible with all types of lighting
- Control and monitoring of electrical circuits in all industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
- Lighting management via several push buttons
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales enquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales