The manufacturer undertakes that, if within 5 years of manufacture, the Acti9 Isobar distribution board or Acti9 iC60 miniature circuit breaker, residual current breaker or any part thereof is proved to be defective, by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials. We will, at our option, repair or provide a replacement free of charge on condition that:
1. The distribution board and outgoing circuit breaker or any part thereof was specified and installed by a competent person in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and has not been tampered with, received unauthorised modifications, or had additional equipment fitted other than with the manufacturers approval.
2. The distribution board and outgoing circuit breaker has not been subjected to any mechanical damage.
3. The complete unit or affected part, is returned to the manufacturer direct postage paid or via an authorised Schneider Electric distributor.
4. The distribution board, or outgoing circuit breaker has not been serviced, maintained or repaired by any unauthorised person.
5. Any defective unit or part replaced, or exchanged, shall become the property of the manufacturer.
6. This warranty is in addition to your statutory rights.
7. The manufacturer shall not be held liable for any consumable parts or consequential third party loss as a result of any claim under this warranty.
8. Only genuine Schneider Electric Acti9 products have been fitted to the distribution boards.
9. Extended warranty only applies to products that are installed in mainland UK and Republic of Ireland.
This warranty excludes damage caused by misuse or neglect, and excludes associated labour costs, removable or replacement parts i.e. incoming devices and command and control devices, all wiring and customer made connections. This extended warranty is valid on all Acti 9 Isobar and Isobar P distribution boards and iC60H miniature circuit breakers, purchased from 01/05/13 and relates to the distribution board and iC60H miniature circuit breakers.