What do we mean by Sustainable?
- Consume your energy more efficiently and reduce any energy wastage significantly
- Gain a clear roadmap to transform your site through a combination our smart services offerings
- Build on strong foundations focused on the reduction of your greenhouse gas (GHG) emission
- Become more efficient, set ambitious targets through our services through providing effective you with the baseline of your site, and effective recommendations on how to reduce your emissions throughout your operations.
Enhance the efficiency and resiliency of your electrical infrastructure aimed to limit the consumption and waste of resources throughout your value chain, through re using, repairing and recycling your assets.
- Extend your asset lifecycle through repairing and exchanging.
- Optimise your assets through modernising and upgrading your existing and providing insights on obsolescence and risks through our consultancy experts.
Net Zero VS Carbon Neutral
Often used interchangeably, the terms carbon neutral and net-zero could represent very different approaches to decarbonization and combatting climate change.
At Schneider, this is how we define them - Companies that commit to carbon neutrality ensure that emissions produced by their activities will be balanced by an equivalent volume of emissions being removed from the atmosphere through an array of market mechanisms, such as carbon offsets.
In comparison, net-zero is seen as best practice, as it’s more robust in both its definition and its guidance about how to decarbonize. Companies that commit to net-zero emissions promise to abate greenhouse gas emissions to as close to zero as possible, and then (and only then) neutralize any truly unavoidable residual emissions.
Starting Your Journey
To begin on your decarbonisation journey, you first need to gain visibility of your starting point. To do this, you need data a single pane of glass to see exactly what your journey will look like right now.
It's very difficult to measure what you don t have visibility over. With better visibility, you can see what your carbon footprint looks like and gain clarity in how to effectively reduce this year on year, so we hit our targets.
Speak to our experts
Whether you re beginning your journey, or stuck with progressing further on your decarbonisation journey, the essential step you need to take is to define you re current state.
This will allow you to make smart and effective decisions moving forward. To do this, our industry leading consultants can audit your entire site and identify safety risks, improvement opportunities, and develop a road map alongside you to meet your sustainability goals.
Smart Services: Self Assessment Tool
Accelerate to Net Zero
Step 1: Define your baseline
Step 2: Setting Targets
Step 3: Deploy Decarbonization program
Step 4: Track performance and sustain results
How we can help
- Assess your risks and opportunities for energy efficiency, decarbonisation and circular economy to meet your sustainability goal
- Ensure safety and security throughout your operation
- Digitally transform your site to become connected, to allow for visibility of data for smart and pro active decision making
Selecting Scope of Targets
- Collecting relevant data
- Creating detailed roadmaps to achieve target
- Monitoring progress towards targets
Collecting Relevant Data
- Our consultants perform audits throughout your site(s) to check the health, identify and safety risks
- Identify where you may have data gaps
- Provide recommendations on closing gaps and accelerating your site to become more efficient and resilient
Developing your decarbonisation roadmap
- Consultancy Services
- Digitisation & Sustainability score
- EcoStruxure Portfolio
Monitor and ensure progression
- EcoStruxure Portfolio
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Consultancy services
Our Track Record
Schneider Electric have been listed as a Global 100 most sustainable company for the past 11 years in a row, as well as in 2022 obtaining top ratings in four key ESG corporation ratings such as CPD A list and Eco Vadis developed our Acceleration to Net Zero eBook, this recognition is a result of our 15 year sustainability journey, where we have consistently invested in research and development to innovate, adapt, and evolve.
Along the way, we've had to overcome many barriers and we've developed this eBook as a way to share our learnings with you and help you through any current and future challenges you face. After looking through our track recorded filled with customer stories and awards. If you d like to find out more, please click on the link below.
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.