Jumpstart your career with our Advanced Development Programs!
- Inside Sales Development Program Learn the ins and outs of driving revenue growth and delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
Get your foot in the door at a cutting-edge, global company throughout the course of this 8- to 12-month program. You will receive a depth of product, sales execution, and customer interaction training as well as personal mentorship from your experienced direct leadership.Apply Now
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- Selling and Sales Management
- All Business majors (and some Liberal Arts majors) with a Sales interest
- Finance Advanced Development Program Immerse yourself in operations and corporate environments while learning new skills along the way.
Throughout the course of this 3- year rotational program, you will expand your horizons as you move through programs in Global Supply Chain Finance, Solutions & Commercial Finance, and Financial Planning and Analysis. Live in different locations and gain exposure to various functions of Corporate Finance!Apply Now
• Corporate Finance internship experience preferred
- Global Supply Chain Advanced Development Program Train in manufacturing and supply chain while gaining mentorship from industry leaders.
Throughout the course of this 2-year rotational program, you receive exposure to manufacturing, analytics, and supervisory roles while you travel to different locations. With several different functional tracks available (Operations, Supply Chain, and Procurement & Quality), you are able to truly customize this program to your interests.Apply Now
• Majors in Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or Supply Chain
• Manufacturing or Supply Chain internship preferred
• Evidence of leadership skills and experience
- Leadership Development Program Join a unique, accelerated, cross-business leadership development journey.
This experience will fast-track your cross-business knowledge and leadership skills over a 3-year rotational program. You will engage in 3 diverse job roles, within 2 businesses, at 2-3 Schneider Electric U.S. locations. Mentorship and leadership exposure will be integrated throughout the experience.Apply Now
• Engineering major with Business courses or Business major with Technical courses
• Internship experience preferably in 2 varying functional areas
• Leadership roles, either on campus or within work experience
- Digital Power Development Program Expand your horizons with hands-on experience in engineering/operations and digital services.
Throughout the course of this 6 month rotational program located in Nashville, TN, you will receive one-on-one mentorship from your experienced leadership while undergoing extensive training in 2 rotational positions.Apply Now
• Major in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering
• Computer Network Architecture, PLC Programming and/or HMI Configuration experience a plus
- Sales Development Program Gain broad experience in sales and commercial operations.
This program is 16- to 17-months in length and offers training in customers, products, tools, services, and processes. In addition, you will visit several of our manufacturing facilities and offices while networking with the program’s alumni and executives.Apply Now
• Engineering Majors
• Construction Management Majors
• Sales Majors
• Business majors with Project Management concentration or interest
• Sales, Manufacturing, Project Management or customer-facing internship or work experience preferred