Schneider Electric never makes an unsolicited offer of employment. If you have not applied for employment previously with Schneider Electric then the solicitation for employment is a fraud.
Schneider Electric will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement.
Some tips on how you can identify recruitment fraud:
- All employment opportunities are posted on Schneider Electric’s career page: https://www.se.com/careers
- Schneider Electric will not ask for your personal financial or banking information as part of our recruiting process.
- Schneider Electric will never extend a job offer without a formal interview process.
- Schneider Electric will not ask you to purchase home office equipment as part of our recruiting process.
- If you receive an email from a sender that does not contain the @se.com, please treat it as fraudulent. We do not conduct official business utilizing free email services such as @gmail.com or @yahoo.com.
Sign up for career news from Schneider Electric
Join our talent community to get the latest news about roles we are hiring for, events we will be hosting, and other ways to talk to us about your career.
Meet our #SEGreatPeople in Tech
International Women’s Day
Embracing different means welcoming people from all walks of life, ages and cultures. It also means calling out bias when we see it, as we are 100% committed to inclusion.
Flexibility at work
STEM education for the youth
Employee resource groups
Explore other specialized areas
Digital and engineering
Sales & services
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.