Schneider Electric Introduces the Square D™ Easy UPS 3S 10-40 kVA in U.S. and Canada to Make Business Continuity Easy
Andover, MA, USA
• Optimized footprint, advanced product features, and competitive specifications
• Easy to install, easy to use, and easy to service; start-up service included
• Designed for commercial buildings, non-IT, and light industrial applications
Schneider Electric, the global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, today introduced the Square D Easy UPS 3S 10-40 kVA 208V 3-phase Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) for internal modular battery strings (sold separately) to U.S. and Canada markets. Easy to install, easy to use, and easy to service, Easy UPS 3S 208V makes business continuity easy for small and medium commercial buildings, non-IT, and light industrial UPS applications.
The Ease UPS 3S offers an exceptional combination of an optimized footprint design and advanced product features, protecting critical equipment in many environments from damage due to power outages, surges, and spikes. It provides up-to-date specifications, including user-selectable efficiency modes, a wide operating temperature window, and robust overload protection. This unit delivers up to 94% efficiency in double conversion mode and up to 98% efficiency in energy-saving ECO Mode. Customers also benefit from the included start-up service to ensure the Easy UPS 3S is properly and safely configured for optimal performance, reliability, safety, and peace of mind.
“The Easy UPS 3S 10-40 kVA 3 phase UPS is now available in the United States and Canada for the first time. It addresses a market need for a solution that combines a very compact footprint, robust design, and competitive specifications with easy installation, operation, and services, making it ideal for commercial buildings, non-IT, and light industrial applications,” said Jay Owen, Senior Vice President, NAM Secure Power Business, Schneider Electric. “With this new 3-phase 208V offer, Schneider Electric expands our ability to deliver high availability, reliability, versatility, and competitive solutions for a wide range of industries and applications.”
The Easy UPS 3S is rugged, with a wide input voltage window and strong overload protection all in a compact and lightweight footprint, and it has been designed and tested following rigorous Schneider Electric procedures. It rolls into position quickly and installation is straightforward. It features an intuitive display interface for easy configuration and monitoring, and customers can monitor and manage the UPS status remotely through Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure™ IT cloud-based and on-premise software suites. Our global service setup, with a strong network of Schneider Electric Field Service Specialists, provides customers with a full range of services throughout the complete Easy UPS 3S lifecycle.
Competitive Easy UPS 3S features include:
- Operating temperature up to 40ºC
- Common battery under 1+1 mode
- Parallel up to four UPSs
- Conformal coating on PCBA for protection in rugged environments
- Easy installation and replacement of in-built dust filter with special magnetic front-door design
- Easy Loop test verifies UPS performance before you connect your load, without the need for a load bank
- Modular Battery Cabinet for long autonomy
- Five years lifespan of battery module
- Easy monitoring and management with EcoStruxure IT’s cloud-based software suite when you buy the optional network card. For more information, visit https://ecostruxureit.com/ecostruxure-it-expert/ to try EcoStruxure IT Expert monitoring solution for free for 30 days.
To learn more about the Square D Easy UPS 3S, visit our web page.