Driving efficiency and optimizing comfortSodexo introduces cutting-edge facilities management services, drives energy savings and improves quality of life with EcoStruxure solutions.
• There was no visibility on energy consumption levels in the previous office.
• Sodexo wanted to combine energy management and comfort to create an agile workspace.
Edge Control: EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert
Connected Products: Smart X Room Controllers and Occupancy Sensors
• The deployment of Schneider Electric’s Building Management System and Building Advisor. These solutions target energy management, comfort management and lifecycle services, all achieved through real-time data analytics.
• Linking up more than 200 sensors, Sodexo’s office is equipped to provide intelligent insights, drive automated actions and send alerts to improve both efficiency and comfort.
• An expected return on CapEx within a few years.
• A live showroom for their integrated facility management services.
• Enhanced comfort for occupants.
• Improved operational efficiency and energy sustainability.
Schneider Electric has provided Sodexo with a conducive work environment, where both energy efficiency and comfort levels are optimized. The office now serves as a live showcase for Sodexo’s own customers.