Video: How can an ATV630/ATV930 Process Drive be programmed to run using local keypad control?
Can I program an ATV630/ATV930 process drive to run using local control?
ATV630, ATV930, Altivar Process
From the Main Menu:
- Scroll down (slide your finger around the wheel clockwise) to Menu 5 Complete Settings and press OK
- Then scroll down to Menu 5.5 Command and Reference, press OK, and verify/modify the following parameters:
- config ref freq1= Ref.Freq-Rmt.Term (sets the keypad to be your speed control)
- control mode= Separate (your start/stop command and speed reference are coming from different sources)
- Command switching= Command channel 1 (tells the drive to look at channel 1 for start/stop)
- CMD channel 1 = HMI (tells the drive what command channel 1 is)
Note: If your drive is already set to I/O Profile control mode, you can opt to leave that parameter set the way it is. As long as you have your reference and command channels programmed correctly, it won't matter what the
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.