- Optimise the choice of equipment
- Sizing installations with several and different type of power supplies
- New tripping curve display
- Import projects from ID-Spec Large and export to Rapsody.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE VIETNAMESE VERSION OF ECODIAL
Beside the international version, Ecodial Advanced Calculation also has versions adapted to countries’ standards (click on your version to contact your local Schneider Electric representative):
- Belgium (RGIE/AREI) French, Dutch
- Brazil (NBR5410) Brazilian
- Czech R. and Slovaquia (IEC60364) Czech
- Denmark (IEC60364) English
- France (NF C 15-100) French
- Hungary (IEC60364) Hungarian
- India (IEC60364) English
- Indonesia (IEC60364) Indonesian
- Netherland (NEN1010) Dutch
- Poland (IEC60364) Polish
- Portugal (RTIEBT) Portuguese
- South Africa (IEC60364) English
- Spain (UNE 20460-5-523) Spanish
- Sweden (IEC60364) Swedish
- Other countries: Internation version (IEC60364) English, French, Spanish
Time savings and increased productivity:
Verification of electrical network consistency prior to calculation of solutions
Errors reported and identified on the single-line diagram
Calculation reports and information immediately usable.
High added value level:
Consideration of the installation operating modes and the need for continuity of supply
Consistency of choices between calculated switchgear and proposed equipment
Harmonization of the protection schedule
Quick access to choices of alternative solutions.
Enhanced expert image:
Compliance with calculation standards: compliance with the CENELEC TR50480 technical report
Compliance with installation standards: non-conformities are automatically reported
Compliance with product standards: all recommended Schneider Electric products comply with applicable standards
Guarantee of having the most up-to-date offers
Complete study file: automatic generation of design notes and cable and protection schedule.
Installation conforming to applicable standards:
Complete compliance with calculation and installation standards
Guaranteed safety of persons and equipment
Reworking to conformity of the existing installation.
Optimised and latest generation solution:
Installation operating constraints and need for continuity of supply are taken into account as from the design stage
Choice of products out of the latest Schneider Electric ranges.
1. Please make sure that the system meets the minimum requirements to run the full version of
VISTA (all types in English & French) and XAML interface standard.
Windows 7(English & French) en 32 & 64 bytes
Windows 8(English & French) en 32 & 64 bytes
Windows 10(English &French) en 32 & 64 bytes
MS Office Home & Professional 2003/2007/2010(English & French)
2. Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-5300U CPU @2.30 GHz
Installed Memory: RAM 4.00 GB (2.73 usable)
3. Browser Requirement: The users’ PC should have the Internet explorer(IE) version 9 and above.
This is required to complete the user registration and, also to complete the registration process, user must be connected to the internet.
Screen Resolutions supported
For Mobile PC display: 1366 × 768 (recommended) with “landscape Orientation.”