iRTA, iRTB, iRTC, iRTH, iRTL, iRTMF, iRBN, iRTBT, iRLI, iERL, iRCP, iRCI, iRCU, iRCC
Relays for final distribution swtichboards
Tiime delay, inversion, threshold values, analog signal levels
Time delay relays :
- iRTA : Delays energizing of aload
- iRTB : Delays de-energizing of a load upon contact closing
- iRTC : Delays de-energizing of a load upon contact opening
- iRTH : Delays de-energizing of a load
- iRTL : Repeated energizings and de-energizings of a load (flasher)
- iRTMF : Performs ether of iRTA, iRTB, iRTC, iRTH functions
- iRBN : LV input, low-level output
- iRTBT : low-level input, LV output
- iRCI : current threshold
- iRCU : voltage threshold
- iRCP : phase threshold (motor monitoring)
- iRCC : detection of power cuts and voltage dips (compressor monitoring)
Changeover relay : iRLI
BenefitsThe efficiency you deserve
Acti 9 is a DIN rail switchgear system that combines efficiency with safety to ensure maximum safety for you, your customers and their installations.
Acti 9 is packed full of innovations. Acti 9benefits from Schneider Electric's more than 40 years experience.
Acti 9 covers all applications, especially polluted environments and networks with absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
Acti 9 is easy to choose, thanks to its meaningful part numbers.
Acti 9 is easy to install and environmentally friendly. Its components are 100% recyclable and recoverable.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ