- Nominal current: 800 to 6300 A
- Breaking performance: 42 to 150 kA at 220/415 V AC
- Voltage rating: up to 1000 V
- 2 physical sizes from 800 to 6300 A
- 2 pole pitches of 115 and 230 mm
- 3- and 4-pole versions
- 5 types of Micrologic control units with added measurement, energy-management and network-analysis functions
- Earth leakage protection built into the control unit
- Wide range of common auxiliaries and accessories interchangeable on site
- Compliance with international standards IEC 60947-1 and 2, IEC 68230 for type 2 tropicalization, UL489 and ANSI/UL1066
- CCC and GOST certifications
- Compliance with specifications of marine classification bodies: Bureau Veritas, Lloyd’s Register of Shipping, Det Norske Veritas, etc.
MicroLogic control unit specifications:
- 4 levels of protection against overloads and short circuits: 2.0 (LI), 5.0(LSI), 6.0(LSIG), 7.0 (LSIV, built-in earth leakage protection)
- 4 types of measurement: A (Ammeter), E (Energy), P (Power), and H (Harmonics)
- Energy reduction maintenance setting (ERMS) function available for arc flash protection for MicroLogic P and MicroLogic H
- Measurement accuracy: Class 0.5 for voltage, Class 1.5 for current, and Class 2 for active power and energy
- Compatible with both Ethernet and Modbus SL protocol
- Operating assistance to diagnose tripping cause and maintenance information
BenefitsThe worldwide benchmark for high-current circuit-breakers
The Masterpact NW circuit-breaker range features optimised dimensions: not only is it more compact, but even better two sizes are sufficient to cover requirements from 4000 to 6300 A.
At a time when installations are becoming increasingly complex, Masterpact NW enables standardisation of electrical switchboards by providing unrivalled simplicity in terms of both choice and installation.
- Protection, measurement and communication of LV electrical networks
- Generator protection
- Motor protection
- DC networks
- Protection of installations in highly corrosive industrial environments
- Mines (special 1000V version of NW)
- Earthing switch
- High short-circuit current limiting (ultra-rapid Masterpact UR)
High current air circuit breakers from 800 to 6300 A
Part of Pact Series
MasterPact NW is a comprehensive range of air circuit breakers designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by overloads, short circuits and equipment ground faults. Embedding MicroLogic control units, it contributes to safety and energy efficiency. The range covers ratings from 800 to 6300 A in two different sizes.