The PowerLogic ION7300 series meters offer unmatched value, functionality, and ease of use. Used in energy management applications such as feeder monitoring and sub-metering, PowerLogic ION7300 series meters interface with power monitoring software or other energy management or automation systems to provide users with real-time information for monitoring and analysis.
A choice of feature sets is offered through two models:
- ION7330 has the following features: analog I/O, digital I/O, two RS-485 ports, web server (Ethernet option only), modem, gateways, email (Ethernet option only), event logging, min/max logging, 32-channel historical logging, setpoints, harmonics measurement (to 15th).
- ION7350 adds the follwoing additional features: 96-channels of historical logging, dip/swell monitoring, harmonics measurement to 31st, waveform capture, and call-out on alarm.
Characteristics (some features are optional):
- Panel-mount, LCD display, available without display
- 3-phase, 4-quadrant metering, class 0.5 revenue-accurate (IEC & ANSI)
- Voltage, current, power, frequency, power factor, demand, energy, and time-of-use metering
- 64 samples/cycle waveform capture, dip/swell monitoring, harmonics measurement (up