FeaturesQuantum provides well-balanced CPUs able to provide leading performance from boolean to floating-point instruction...
- 5 IEC languages as standard: LD, ST, FBD, SFC, IL, the Modicon LL984 language to facilitate installed base migration.
- High-level multitasking system
- Memory capacity up to 7 Mb using PCMCIA extensions
- Specially shaped for process control applications with conformal coated modules, and an extensive catalogue of partner modules
- Safety processors and I/O modules to manage safety integrated systems
- Plug & Play high-performance Hot-Standby solutions with LCD keypad for local monitoring
- Numerous built-in ports (USB port, Ethernet TCP/IP port with Web server, Modbus Plus and at least one Modbus serial port) on the front panel
- In-rack connectivity to Profibus-DP, embedded Ethernet router
- Increase the availability of your architecture with the CRA and CRP Quantum Ethernet I/O modules (QEIO)
- Thanks to the Modicon X80 drops, expand your architecture and integrate easily your distributed devices in the same network (such as HMI, variable speed drives, I/O islands...)
Offering a large range of processors, Modicon Quantum is ideal for complex processes. The power of its processors results in optimum cycle times, while integrating ever more communication functions, diagnostics, memory flexibility and data storage. The Quantum Safety system is now available, certified TUV Rheinland, simple to use and ready to be integrated in your automated system.<