FeaturesThe conventional approach to achieve waterproof protection is to add a waterproof cover that closes over an electricity point and keeps it dry. But typically these covers don’t offer full-time protection. They must be opened to access the switch or socket – the protection is gone when you need it most.
With its patent-pending design, Kavacha Full-time Weatherproof Covers enable electrical points to be operative even when the covers are closed. You get full-time protection if someone touches the area with wet hands, and in a humid environment. You get uninterrupted safety, in other words, full-time protection for complete peace of mind, across the entire Kavacha range.
Kavacha by Schneider Electric is a uniquely designed range of weatherproof devices developed specially to offer full-time protection around areas that are especially susceptible to water, rain and moisture, both indoor and outdoor.
- Kavacha Weatherproof Door Bell (IP-44 Certified)
- Kavacha Full-time Weatherproof Membrane Switch Cover (IP-55 Certified)
- Kavacha Full-time Weatherproof Socket Cover (IP-44 Certified)
- Kavacha AS (IP-56 Certified for switched socket and socket outlet; IP-66 Certified for switch and isolating switch)
- Kavacha W (IP-66 Certified)
- Full-time protection
- Aesthetically design
- Interior design friendly
- Easy to install and apply
- Compatible with existing wiring devices
- sidential and professional applications
- Flush- or surfaced-mounted installations