- 8 ratings
- Simplified version: class 10, class 20
- Complete version: can be selected as class 10 or 20, with an alarm function enabling tripping to be anticipated by shedding the load
- Settings locked by sealing the transparent flap
- Connectors: screw clamp
Electronics harnessed for motor starters
These ingenious electronic relays have a built-in alarm function, a wide adjustment range and a high level of accuracy suitable for the most demanding applications. They can be mounted directly below the LC1-D115/150 and LC1-E contactors to form extremely compact motor starters.
- Industry, infrastructure, building, etc :
- Line protection
- Protection: motor overload, stalling, loss of phase
Electronic thermal overload relays with build-in alarm function from 18,5 kW to 315 kW
Part of TeSys
TeSys LR9 is a complete range of electronic thermal overload relays from 0.1 to 360 A . Designed for TeSys D and F contactors ranges, they can be mounted directly under the contactors for advanced motor protection.