Our unique Flexible, Lean Execution (FLEX) program reduces risk, improves design quality, and streamlines execution schedules for process control and safety system implementations.
• Decoupling hardware from software removes the need for full staging and Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
• Schedule risks are lower because process data can be used earlier adopting Engineering Workbench workflow
• Intelligent enclosures and universal I/O brings automation wiring and commissioning in at the lowest cost
• Leveraging rules and templates that enforce best practices results in global project consistency
• Virtual engineering and testing ensures fewer design errors and best operational readiness
Streamline your project engineering and discovery how to reduce cost and risk with FLEX — Flexible, Lean Execution.
Main Automation Contractor: Reduce ongoing ownership costs
Our formula for a successful Main Automation Contractor (MAC) project: combine a deep engineering perspective with rigorous project management, supported by innovative technologies and delivered by dedicated experts.
• Project risk management is a collaborative process between end user, vendor and EPCs
• Operator Training Simulators (OTS) decrease operational errors and plant shutdown frequencies through effective plant and process simulation
• Close integration with EPCs through engineering tools shortens design phase by 1-3 months and reduces project rework
• Leveraging OTS for controls Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) reduces time consumed for FAT by 2-4 months and minimizes onsite reengineering efforts
Reduce risk in large-scale process automation projects and make the most of main automation contractor relationships.