The RL-Series is a SF6 gas insulated three phase sectionaliser with built in voltage and current measurement. The switch can either be mechanically operated with a hook stick or automatically operated with a motor - driven mechanism. Extremely short arcing times (within half a cycle) plus tulip-type contacts with arc-resistant material ensure a long switching life and extended short circuit making capability.
- Rated voltages: 15kV, 27kV and 38kV
- Rated short-circuit current up to 16kA
- Rated load current up to 630A
- 316 grade stainless steel tank
- Bare terminal on fully insulated bushing arrangement
- Latest technology in SF6 arc interruption
- Choice of manual or automated operation
- 10,000 operations
RL-Series is available in two models, MR and FA
MR Model is a manually controller load-break switch whilst the FA Model is a fully automated sectionaliser.
FA Model is sold with the ADVC Controller Range Controller features include :
protection, monitoring, metering, control, communications and power quality. > Service Log In