PRD, Quick PRD
Multi 9 type 2 withdrawable surge protector devicesEnd of Commercialisation
Type 2 surge arresters
- Maximum discharge current 8 to 65 kA.
- Integrated disconnector for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 25 kA (IEC 61643-11, version 2005): Quick PF, Quick PRD ranges.
- Surge arrester/disconnector combinations certified for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 50 kA (IEC 61643-11, version 2005): PF and PRD ranges.
- Maximum steady state voltage, Uc = 260, 440 V.
- Suitable for any earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C and IT.
- Fixed or withdrawable surge arresters.
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products to be assembled.
- Contacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information.
BenefitsThe first electrician friendly lightning protection
- Improved continuity of service and safety due to
- certified coordination with disconnection circuit breakers and
- the strength of the connections.
- Remote monitoring of the protection status.
- Simplified installation of the Quick ranges, due to the integrated disconnector.
- Protection of electrical installations in all industrial and tertiary buildings against induced or conducted surges resulting from indirect lightning strokes
- Applications in the residential sector, industrial and tertiary buildings.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find a Distributor
MySchneider AppDiscover our new mySchneider app which offers tailored services, 24/7 self-service, and easy access to expert support and information. Download and register now to get access to recommended services and more. Get the App
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse