Linergy TR terminals blocks
Spring type, screw type and push-in type help streamline all your electrical installations
FeaturesThe complete range of Linergy TR, DIN rail Terminal blocks brings simplicity of use in your installation
· Linergy TRR Spring terminal blocks: fast and easy solution with high vibration resistance and extensive accessories range
· Linergy TRV Screw terminal blocks: Terminal blocks solution that suits the widest range of applications, with extended range of functions, wide connection cross-section range and components known and used worldwide over many years
· Linergy TRP push-in terminal blocks: When you need a connection technology that is quick and innovative, with fast installation and vibration and shock resistance
Accessories for Linergy TR terminal blocks
An uniform range of accessories for all connection technologies is available. Bridging, labelling and test accessories are standardized and help you to reduce logistics costs.
The perfect connection systems for your enclosures, cubicles and boxes built to perform and last
Linergy TR terminal blocks are designed to ensure easy and fast installations, while providing the reliable performance you expect from a top-quality terminal block.
All Linergy TR terminal blocks are engineered to provide firm connections and vibration resistance, plus they are manufacture from tough, heat-resistant material to ensure a long service life.
- Fast and easy installation
- Multiple connection options
- International standards and RoHS compliance
- Plug-in bridge for all technologies
- Push-in connection is 50% faster than screw connection
Linergy TR Terminal blocks are ideal wherever it is an industrial process or wherever energy is used in extraction, generation, transmission or distribution processes.
Designed to be used inside functional and universal switchboards like:
- Spacial enclosures SF, SM, S3D and SBM industrial boxes
- Thalassa enclosures PLM, PLA as well as TBP and TBS insulating boxes
- Prisma enclosures
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find a Distributor
MySchneider AppDiscover our new mySchneider app which offers tailored services, 24/7 self-service, and easy access to expert support and information. Download and register now to get access to recommended services and more. Get the App
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse