- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- 100, 300, 500, 1000mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- Type "si": protection of sensitive circuits (computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances (ballast lighting, power electronics)
- Selective version :tripping of the device the closest to the fault
- Compliance with standards for the Acti 9 C120 + C120 Vigi module combination:IEC EN 61009 certified by national official authorities, IEC 60947-2
- The Acti 9 C120 circuit breaker keeps the same characteristics when combined with a C120 Vigi module
The same simplicity, inherited from the C60 range, of combining C120 Vigi modules with Acti 9 C120 circuit-breakers makes them extremely easy to install.
The "SI" type C120 Vigi modules are completely immune to disturbances, thus providing unequalled peace of mind.
- electrocution (in accordance with installation standards IEC 364 and national standards)
- the risk of fire due to leakage currents into building materials