110 is a complete Pump Station
controller, targeted for use in storm and waste water lift stations, and simple pump-up applications. With its built-in web server and user-friendly configuration interface, FlowStation 110 can be set up locally by field technicians or remotely by system engineers, and as such is ideal for stand-alone installations or as part of a greater SCADA network.
The product features comprehensive event and alarm logging, hand-held (BlackBerryTM) interface and wireless communication and touch-screen options.
Product at a glance
- Controls 1, 2 or 3 pumps in lift station (pump-down) and reservoir pumping (pump-up) applications
- Automatic pump alternation
- Peak and off-peak power pumping schemes
- Alarms via SMS or email for notification and acknowledgement
- Web server or BlackBerry interface for remote configuration, monitoring & control