Advanced power quality meets unparalleled innovation
With precision twice that of existing energy standards, the ION9000 redefines the standard for accuracy. It resolves power quality issues faster with patented disturbance tracking technology, and provides unique modularity designed to adapt to your changing energy needs, now and far into the future.
FeaturesAs key components within an EcoStruxure Power system, ION9000 series power meters provide the flexibility and adaptability needed for today and for the IoT-enabled future. Third-party certified Class 0.1S accuracy surpasses every key revenue metering standard, unlocking significant new savings for an innovative competitive edge. Simply open your web browser for comprehensive PQ analysis according to both EN50160 and IEEE519 standards.
The ION9000 meets emerging international cyber security standards, helping ensure uptime, productivity, and safety. Smart power event analysis correlates facility-wide, system-level events for valuable, actionable power quality information and root cause analysis. Perfect for low to high voltage applications in industrial or healthcare facilities, data centers, and utility networks, the ION9000 is ideally suited to be the foundation of a power management system, and a key enabler of EcoStruxure Power solutions.
BenefitsPowerLogic ION9000 meters help you with:
- Safety: restore power efficiently while keeping people safe and processes operational. Ensure safe power recovery while switching utility feeds.
- Reliability: avoid downtime by understanding root causes of acute or chronic power events, and prevent future occurrences. Increase lifetime of equipment, mitigating effects of poor power quality.
- Efficiency: save money by reducing energy spend. Use actionable data to optimise operations, avoid peak demand or power factor penalties or errors in utility bills. Perform maintenance when and where it is needed.
- Compliance: comply with local and international energy efficiency standards. Ensure regulatory compliance to operate and protect your business. Prepare your business for future cyber security regulations.
ApplicationsPowerLogic ION9000 meters:
- Provide custom substation automation, demand and load management applications (thanks to ION programmability)
- Quickly locate disturbances
- Predictive maintenance
- Breaker monitoring
- Cost allocation
- Monitoring ongoing operations like battery health and runtime variations
- Help detect and prevent power incidents
- Monitor critical loads 24x7 for peak performance and any deviations from the ideal
- Demand control and load shedding applications
Combine with EcoStruxure Power edge control software and solutions for:
-detailed preventative views into the electrical infrastructure
- Advanced diagnostic information and power quality analysis
- mitigation of unplanned downtime
- quickly pinpoint the root cause of power system failures
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find a Distributor
MySchneider AppDiscover our new mySchneider app which offers tailored services, 24/7 self-service, and easy access to expert support and information. Download and register now to get access to recommended services and more. Get the App
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse