Now there’s a simple solution for equipping homes and small buildings with smart controls for lighting, shutters and blinds, and HVAC systems: eConfigure KNX by Schneider Electric. It’s the only design and commissioning automation solution made specifically for homes, shops, schools, restaurants, offices, and any other small building. eConfigure KNX gives you total control over all aspects of your automation installations, allowing you to win more projects and grow your business.
A simplified and optimised solution for smart homes and commercial buildings
From training to installation and maintenance, eConfigure KNX lets you provide automation solutions with confidence and efficiency.
- Learn to design, commission, and maintain KNX systems autonomously in just one day (eConfigure KNX Lite)
- Offer all the power of KNX without the complexity, working with open protocols and devices
- Build in flexibility to evolve the system if a building expands, with complete compatibility with ETS Pro Software for large buildings (eConfigure KNX Expert)
- Save time and increase efficiency on future installations — pre-made solutions, in the system or from Schneider Electric, can be re-used
- Create and edit a professional bill of material and reports to validate specifications with stakeholders and ensure accurate project quotations
- The fast, simple, intuitive KNX solution
- Floor Plan Design: eConfigure KNX works the way you work — on a floor plan.
- Build complete solutions with intuitive drag-and-drop functionality
- Use pre-made solutions or devices and loads, or create your own solutions
- Make more effective proposals and recommendations — everything is graphical and easy for your customers to understand
- Save time — advanced software recommends the best devices and actuators for each situation
- Design your electrical cabinets quickly and easily
- Eliminate extra step of downloading devices from the web
- Solution Library: eConfigure KNX allows quick downloads of pre-made solutions from schnedier-electric.com
- Save time — pre-made solutions include groups of devices with typical links used
- Export solutions to share with stakeholders
- Save typical solutions for similar types of rooms for re-use on future projects
- Minimise “from scratch” projects and increase efficiency and profitability
- Commissioning: eConfigure KNX enables you to commission solutions on-site using IP or USB.
- Identify configured devices quickly and easily via dedicated graphical commissioning page
- Avoid mistakes by following the software’s clear and easy-to-understand wizard
- Facilitate buy-in of all stakeholders — specifier, architect, and end-user
- Enhance and improve professional collaboration, and cultivate relationships that can bring future projects
Your customers can:
- Manage room lighting, shutters and blinds, and heating systems
- Get convenient control via their personal smartphone, tablet or PC
- Gain anywhere, anytime access to systems — remotely or on-premise