MV SF6 Circuit Breakers up to 17.5 kV
A compact design for a range especially well suitable for applications sensitive to over voltages, like capacitors banks or inductive loads such as motors.
Range of circuit-breakers up to 17.5 kV:
- Fixed or withdrawable switchgear with front operating mechanism.
- 3 poles integrated in a "sealed pressure system" type insulating enclosure, filled with SF6 and equipped with a pressure switch.
- Stored energy electrical operating mechanism for remote opening and closing of the circuit-breaker.
- Nominal current from 630 to 5000 A.
- Short-circuit current from 25 to 50 kA.
- Supporting frame equipped with rollers and ground fixing brackets for a fixed installation.
- Keylock for locking the circuit-breaker in open position.
- 42-pin Harting type LV connector.
The assets of a tried and tested technologyA comprehensive, tried and tested range of SF6 technology circuit-breakers. Both compact and reliable, they are able to satisfy the most stringent applications. Benefit from more than 35 years experience and embark with Merlin Gerin on the road leading to your peace of mind.
- Operation and protection of networks from 7.2 to 17.5 kV in industrial distribution.
- Making or breaking of all types of capacitive or inductive current.
- Anti-seismic qualification suited to nuclear and thermal power production plants and to petrochemical type industries.
- Specially adapted to the retrofit market.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find a Distributor
MySchneider AppDiscover our new mySchneider app which offers tailored services, 24/7 self-service, and easy access to expert support and information. Download and register now to get access to recommended services and more. Get the App
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse