FeaturesComfort in use and operating facility
- High visibility screen with TFT 65 536 colours, STN 4 096 colours or Monochrome 8/16 grey levels, according to the model.
- Accurate analogue touch pad
- Adjustable contrast et brightness
- Multi-windows with pop-up
- Up to 40 fonts (Latin, Japanese, Chinese, Cyrillic, etc.)
- Quick mounting with tool free spring clips
- USB ports to connect your peripherals, to increase your connections, and to save time in your data transfer
- Compact flash cards up to 4Gb
- Easy Interchangeability with previous Magelis XBT G
- Numerous communication ports (serial lines, Ethernet, etc.)
- Multilink capability on all communication ports
Perfect readability, even in strong sunlight
- 5.7” screen with high brightness thanks to a powerful backlighting and a specific nonreflective treatment for the applications under bright light such as sun (brightness doubled compared to a standard screen: 1000 cd/m2).
And some news
- Video display & record on your Terminal
- Remote visualisation of your application pages on PC with a simple internet Browser.
BenefitsPerfect visibility on your applications
The entire family of new graphic Terminals Magelis XBT GTs are now available in screen size 3.8 - 5.7 - 7.5 - 10.4 - 12.1 and 15'' .
Open, you choose the size that meets your requirements and communicate freely.
Compact, simple and robust, etc. Magelis XBT GTs join forces to improve your productivity.
- Industry: compact machines, handling systems, food & beverage machines, etc.
- Infrastructure & automation in buildings