Enable a digital experience by combining Artificial Intelligence with human expertise to accelerate your energy and sustainability results. Convert resource data into meaningful insights tailored to your needs and draw confident conclusions that reduce cost, manage risk, and help you reach long-term climate goals.
Address your energy and sustainability reporting data challenges today
Access complete, accurate data
- Make decisions with confidence
- Lower data collection costs
- Document all changes with audit trails
- Rely on a single source of truth for the enterprise
Enable corporate transparency
- Set and manage corporate targets
- Drive engagement through analysis and reports
- Collaborate with partners, suppliers and employees
- Inspire action on plans and projects
Track energy and sustainability performance
- Increase profitability by monitoring costs
- See performance against sustainability targets
- Benchmark and prioritise efficiency projects
- Identify billing errors and resolve issues
Explore more energy and sustainability reporting data resources and perspectives
Turn resource data into action
Envision a better energy and sustainability landscape. Sustainability metrics and supply data. Facility information. It's all there in one place. Then analyse and share reports with stakeholders for better collaboration. Finally, prioritise projects for improved performance and ongoing sustainability.
AEG adds sustainable innovation
Discover how Schneider Electric's sustainability consulting provided innovation at every level to make AEG a more profitable and sustainable company.
Buy energy smarter
Use energy efficiently
Drive sustainable growth
Get in touch with our experts
Request a demo
See our award-winning EcoStruxure™ Resource Advisor energy management software in action
See expert perspectives on energy and sustainability strategy and implementation.
Our global experts will assist you in building a sustainability and energy management strategy today
Do you have questions or need assistance? We’re here to help!