Balancing efficiency with facility constraints
Optimal building efficiency requires a solution powered by flexibility and reliability. Seamless control of HVAC, lighting and metering is crucial to reduce waste and protect the bottom line. Smaller buildings have never had such a solution — until now.
EcoStruxure™ Building Expert (formerly known as SmartStruxure Lite) delivers programmable control and 24/7 monitoring of HVAC, lighting, and metering. A non-license-fee software, it reduces energy waste without compromising comfort for small and medium buildings.
- Scalable, allowing you to add additional applications incrementally.
- A 'plug and play' design ensures the applications will connect seamlessly.
- Open standards enable flexibility for virtually any system.
- Local and remote monitoring and control.
- Fully programmable, using either scripting or graphical programming.
- Access and control data inputs/outputs for your integrated devices.
- Standalone solution, or integration into larger building management systems.
• Simple, yet efficient, HVAC management through application-specific room controllers.
• Wireless technology for central visibility of HVAC systems through EcoStruxure™ Building Expert.
• Integrated lighting control and occupancy sensors ensures proactive energy management.
• Visibility and control across your multi-site enterprise via cloud-based options.
• Scalability for seamless integration into larger building management systems.
• Field Services offers reporting, analytics and optimization strategies.
• Full integration of HVAC and lighting into a hotel property management system for guestroom control.
Explorer Tab: Single Network Configuration Page
- MPM configuration objects in a single page, reducing time and clicks on system setup.
Explorer Tab: Scheduler Object
- Set events according to the time and day, and tie events to building schedules.
Explorer Tab: Scripting Tool
- Open language "Lua" and supports real-time response to scripting.
Explorer Tab: Graphical Programming Tool
- Drag and drop function blocks to build control sequences.
Monitoring Tab: Dashboards
- See temperature and lighting relay readings, as well as energy consumption.
EcoStruxure™ Building Expert solution Brochure
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.