Utilities need greater visibility and operational control of transmission and subtransmission networks as well as reduced EMS implementation costs.
Electric UtilitiesGrid modernization, asset management and operations, demand management, and generation. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric
- Schneider Electric’s EMS provides transmission operators with greater insight into transmission and subtransmission networks, with the ability to operate either as a standalone system or fully integrated with Schneider Electric’s ADMS.
- With applications for State Estimation, Load Flow, Optimal Power Flow, Contingency Analysis, Fault Calculation, Optimal Topology Change, Performance Indices, and Voltage Stability, Schneider Electric’s EMS allows utilities to better visualize, operate, optimize, and maintain transmission and subtransmission networks.
- Proven experience implementing complex systems for utility companies.
- Advanced applications for visualization, operation, optimization, and maintenance of transmission and subtransmission networks.
- Operates either as a standalone system or fully integrated with Schneider Electric’s ADMS.
- Fully integrated with Schneider Electric’s SCADA or can be integrated with existing SCADA systems.