- Chevron Changes the Game with Dynamic Simulation Software
Schneider Electric's Operator Training Software, SimSci DYNSIM, helped Chevron move from it's prior control system without any downtime or negative safety impact. DYNSIM saved 2-3 weeks of commissioning time, and was well-received by the operators.
- GDF Suez
Schneider Electric ensures control and safety excellence by addressing system obsolescence at the GDF Suez Teesside combined cycle gas turbine power-generating facility in Northeast EnglandRead More
- Process Automation and Operations Management Solutions for LNG
Partner with Schneider Electric to reduce risk and accelerate time to profitabilityRead More
Our Processing SolutionsEnd-to-end solutions with integrated project execution capability.
Modeling and simulationProcess design, simulation, stability analysis and optimization at the basic engineering and FEED levels. Find Out More
Energy Management and Control Systems - EMCSEnergy management with intelligent, fast load shedding and dedicated connectivity for process control. Find Out More
Safety systemsProactive incident prevention through complete abnormal situation management. Find Out More
Process automationProcess automation expertise accelerates speed of deployment in a safe, reliable, and cost-effective way. Find Out More
Integrated security systemsComprehensive enterprise security system on the telecom backbone, including PAGA and access control. Find Out More
LNG and Gas Processing InstrumentationInstrumentation for monitoring and measurement in challenging environments. Find Out More
Secure powerSecure power protection for the oil and gas industry. Find Out More
E-HouseCustomized power distribution solution accelerates commissioning. Find Out More
Field ServicesEnergy management life cycle services. Find Out More
Asset ManagementModeling and history creation of all critical assets in infrastructure Find out more
Why work with Schneider Electric?
We remove complexity from project's critical path, ensuring on-time and on-budget execution.
Maximize return on assets
We partner with our customers leveraging our #1 position in LNG, and our leadership position in process control and electrical distribution.
- Schneider Electric enables more than 60% of LNG production in the world.
- Schneider Electric automates the world's largest LNG facility.
- Worldwide coverage through our expertise and engineering solution centers.
- More than 1,000 installations around the world are already protected by our energy management and control solutions.
- 5,000 oil and gas specialists worldwide.
- 600 million process plants worldwide have run without failure, on demand, thanks to our process safety solutions.