Case Study EcoTrafiX™ for Dallas
Aiming to drastically improve mobility in the one of the most congested areas in the United States, an EcoTrafiX solution was implemented on the U.S. Route 75 corridor. The goal was to increase corridor throughput and to improve travel time, reliability and incident management while enabling intermodal travel.
EcoTrafiX™ for HighwaysTraffic management solutions for highways of the future.
Tunnel management solutionAdvanced solution for tunnel control centers that integrates traffic control with facility operations while reinforcing travelers’ safety. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric
- Making highways more efficient, safe and sustainable
- Over 30 years of experience with highways
- 28% of world CO2 emissions are due to transportation.
- The world's population will increase 34% by 2050.
- 3% compound annual growth rate of motorized vehicles until 2030.
- Up to 20% reduction of travel time and delays.
- Up to 17% reduction in air pollution and carbon emission.
- Faster response time to incidents.