- Universal solutions
- Simultaneous monitoring of several safety functions.
Controller XPSMC, configurable using software XPSMCWIN running on Windows.
- Category 4 conforming to EN 954-1 and SIL3 conforming to EN/IEC 61508.
- 16 and 32 input versions.
- 4 (2 x 2 N/O) relay outputs and 6 solid-state outputs.
- 30 certified safety functions in order to respond to specific application requirements.
- Communication to PLCs via Modbus, CANopen or Profibus fieldbus.
Controller XPSMP, for a choice, from the front face of the controller, of 2 safety functions from 15 pre-defined functions.
- Category 4 conforming to IEC 947-1.
- 6 (3 x 2 N/O) relay outputs per function.
- 3 additional solid-state outputs.
More capacity for even more peace of mind
Simple, they feature redundancy principle micro-processor based technology to provide advanced functions: flexibility regarding the choice of safety function and more precise diagnostics are just some of the advantages that can benefit machine manufacturers and users by integrating these innovative solutions.
- All potentially dangerous machines requiring protection for both the operator and the machine.