The PowerLogic EM4000 series multi-circuit energy meters from Schneider Electric enable reliable monitoring of building electrical loads with a low installation cost-per-point by combining revenue-accurate electricity sub-metering with advanced communications technology. It is ideal for multi-tenant or departmental metering applications within office towers, condominiums, apartment buildings, shopping centers and other multi-user environments.
The PowerLogic EM4000 series meters monitor up to 24 meter points with a single device. Multiple meters can be combined to support an unlimited number of points.
Two meter models offer a choice of CTs and installation options:
- PowerLogic EM4033: 333 mV, split-core CTs
- PowerLogic EM4080: 80 mA solid -core CTs
The PowerLogic EM4000 series meter is integral to tenant billing and energy management solutions that provide building owners with the following benefits:
- Provide accurate energy sub-billing to tenants.
- Empower tenants with information about their energy usage, allowing them to manage their total consumption while helping you reduce operational costs and offer more competitive lease rates.
- Accurately allocate costs to departments or processes and identify saving opportunities by exposing wasteful energy practices.
- Identify periods of high energy usage and revealing cost saving opportunities within your facilities.
- Verify utility charges using accurate, revenue-grade meters to avoid being overcharged
- Establish a “green” efficiency image for your building, such as qualifying for points within the LEED Green Building Rating System.
- Energy management
- Energy cost allocation
- Utility bill veriﬁcation