View the Digest online catalog
HVL/cc switchgear is a highly reliable and modern power distribution product that permits remote trip/close operations and programmable automation of power distribution switchboards:
- Predicted mean time to fail (MTTF) is 46,400 operations for the switch subassembly
- Optional current transformer (CT) sensor ratios from 100:5A up to 1200:5A
- Optional PowerLogic® circuit monitors and Ethernet communication devicesOptional monitoring information using a standard web browser
- Sealed switch: three phase switch with contact blades mounted on a common shaft
- Stored energy: spring energy stored for switching on demand
- Reliability: high confidence interval for opening and closing operations up to 1,000 cycles.