- Verifies correct operation of the AS-Interface system.
- Monitors the safety devices connected to the yellow cable.
- Available in 2 versions: with 1 or 2 safety outputs.
- Configuration by software running under Windows, by simple Drag & Drop operation.
- For dia 22 metal or plastic emergency stops Harmony.
- For components with M12 output connectors.
- For components with ISOM16 ou ISOM20 cable gland outputs.
Safety integrated in the networks
The simplification of the cabling combined with the level of diagnostics provided by AS-Interface « Safety at Work », favours the integration of safety functions to an existing AS-Interface solution.
No extra investment: your installation does not require the use of a safety PLC or a specific AS-Interface master.
- All the installations requiring machine or operator protections, and using a AS-Interface network.