Up to 27kV, 4000A, 63kA, 110 kV BIL
Smart and Connected Medium voltage metal-clad switchgear (AIS type) withdrawable 3-cycle vacuum circuit-breakers up to 27kV. Provides floor space economy and application flexibility through it's compartmentalization construction.
Square D® switchgear is used in a variety of switching, control and protective applications. This class of equipment protects transformers, motors, generators, distribution lines and feeder circuits. Most of the Masterclad® switchgear applications are relied upon to provide the critical main service entrance protection and control.
Exclusive Performance Features
Masterclad switchgear is available in voltages from 4.76kV to 27kV and current ranges from 1200A—4000A. Standardization of the design incorporates a series of basic modular units, control packages, and instrumentation. For most ratings one basic size unit is used. These features provide application flexibility, versatility, efficiency and economy in engineering time to plan and lay out the switchgear.Available Enhancements
- Arc-resistant switchgear in type A-B-C construction per EEMAC. This switchgear is designed to meet the requirements for internal arcing protection.
- Additional degree of protection from damaging open arcing faults with the Arc Terminator™ arc extinguishing system.
BenefitsTime and Cost Savings Benefits
- Maintenance requirements are minimized with the use of enclosed long-life vacuum interrupters for the VR circuit breaker.
- When maintenance or inspection is required, the drawout circuit breakers and instrument drawers allow easy access.
- The inherent rigidity and mechanical strength of the circuit breaker design complement the operating mechanism, resulting in high endurance and reliability.Available Enhancements
- Commercial Buildings
- Oil & Gas
- Industrial Buildings
- Water Wastewater
- Healthcare Facilities
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Where to BuyA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a distributor
FAQ'sStart here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds. View them now