FeaturesEngineered to deliver the highest level of business continuity possible, Symmetra's modular, redundant architecture can scale power and run time as demand increases or when higher levels of availability are required. Integrated network manageability provides real time status updates of UPS health and environmental conditions. Hot-swappable, user replaceable power, battery, and intelligence modules enables low MTTR and ease of service. Symmetra's modular design provides redundant power in a single chassis for business-critical applications in server rooms and network closets.
- Hot-swappable intelligence modules - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment during Intelligence Module replacement.
- Redundant Intelligence Modules - Provides higher availability to the UPS connected loads by giving redundant communication paths to critical UPS functions.
- Configurable for N+1 internal redundancy - Provides high availability through redundancy by allowing configuration with one more Power Module than is necessary to support the connected load.
- Modular design - Provides scalability, N+1 redundancy, fast serviceability, and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, hot-swappable, and field-replaceable modules.
- Battery modules connected in parallel - Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries.
- Power Modules connected in parallel - Enhances availability by allowing immediate, seamless recovery from isolated module failures.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Hot-swappable power modules - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment during Power Module replacement.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LCD display - Alpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Manageable external batteries - Reduces preventative maintenance service needs by monitoring the health and status of the external batteries and their expected runtime.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads in the event of an extended power outage
- Input Power Factor Correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predictive failure notification. - Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Highly available single phase UPS features redundant and scalable double-conversion on-line power protection
Part of Galaxy
The first UPS with redundancy and scalability within a single chassis.