The compact PowerLogic EM4800 series multi-circuit energy meter from Schneider Electric enables reliable metering of individual tenants with a low installation cost-per-point by combining revenue-accurate electricity sub-metering with advanced communications technology.
It is ideal for multi-tenant or departmental metering applications within office towers, condominiums, apartment buildings, shopping centers and other multi-user environments.
The PowerLogic EM4800 series meters monitor up to 24 tenants with a single device. Multiple meters can be combined to support an unlimited number of suites.
Three meter models offer a choice of CT secondary ratings and installation options:
- PowerLogic EM4805: 5 A, split- or solid-core CTs
- PowerLogic EM4833: 0.333 V, split- or solid-core CTs
- PowerLogic EM4880: 80 mA, solid-core CTs
The PowerLogic EM4800 is only available in USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, Egypt and UAE.
The PowerLogic EM4800 series meter is integral to tenant billing and energy management solutions that provide building owners with the following benefits:
- Provide accurate energy sub-billing to tenants.
- Empower tenants with information about their energy usage, allowing them to manage their total consumption while helping you reduce operational costs and offer more competitive lease rates.
- Accurately allocate costs to departments or processes and identify saving opportunities by exposing wasteful energy practices.
- Identify periods of high energy usage and revealing cost saving opportunities within your facilities.
- Verify utility charges using accurate, revenue-grade meters to avoid being overcharged
- Establish a “green” efficiency image for your building, such as qualifying for points within the LEED Green Building Rating System.
The PowerLogic EM4800 is ideal for multi-tenant or departmental metering applications within office towers, condominiums, apartment buildings, shopping centers and other multi-user environments.