The PowerLogic DM6000 series digital panel meters offer the basic measurement capabilities required to monitor an electrical installation, and it is an ideal choice for replacing aging analog meters.
The PowerLogic DM6000 series power meter is available in two different versions to better fit specific applications :
- DM6000, basic version
- DM6200, basic version plus an RS485 port for Modbus communication.
- Quick and easy installation: setup is done with the front panel keys
- Turbo Key button lets you access to the most commonly viewed parameters or enter set up mode
- Safeguard access to setup parameters with unique password protection
- Bright, easy-to-read display that auto-scales values for Kilo, Mega and Giga
- Auto-scrolling mode makes meter reading easier
- Color-coded analog load bar to indicate the percentage of load through 12 LED segments
- Direct connection for metering voltage inputs up to 480 Vac L-L
- Color-coded terminal board labeling to help ensure accurate wiring
- Voltage, current, power, frequency, power factor
- Unbalance, phase angle
- RPM for generators
- ON hours, number of interupti
The PowerLogic DM6000 series meters help you :
- reduce energy-related costs
- optimize equipment use
- replace analog panel meters
for optimal management of your electrical installation and a better productivity.
- Panel instrumentation
- Remote monitoring of an electrical installation