THE BEST OF SAFETY AND COMFORT
The numerous design prizes it has won are only one of the many arguments for choosing Merten ARGUS surface-mounted movement detectors. Not only does it provides adequate lighting in areas a good distance from the light switch: it also puts uninvited guests into the spotlight - whether they want to be or not. Moreover, they can be installed very easily, have low-level protection to prevent intruders crawling underneath and can be cross-linked and adjusted easily via radio. And as you will have noticed, they look good, too.
The ARGUS movement detectors range comprises:
- MTN545719: ARGUS 70
- MTN565119: ARGUS 110 Basic
- MTN565219: ARGUS 220 Basic
- MTN565419: ARGUS 220 Advanced
- MTN564319: ARGUS 300
- MTN564419: ARGUS 360
- MTN565291: Mounting bracket for ARGUS 110/220
- MTN554399: Extension for ARGUS 300
- MTN542895: Capacitor
- Power supply: 230V AC, +/-10%, 50 Hz
- Light sensor: infinitely adjustable from 3 - 1000 Lux
- Time: 1 sec to approx. 8 min.
- 360 short-range zone with a radius of approx. 4 m (except ARGUS 70)
- Can be installed on walls and ceilings without additional accessories (except ARGUS 70)
- Type of protection: IP55 (except ARGUS 70 - IP44)
Possible to blank out individual lens areas
No one will get past you without knowing!
ARGUS surface-mounted movement detectors have a lot going for them.
Not only do they provide adequate lighting in areas far removed from a light switch, they also put uninvited guests into the spotlight - whether they want to be or not.
ARGUS movement detectors don't just represent solutions for intelligent buildings in terms of innovative technology alone - they also prove themselves down to the smallest detail:
- large wiring compartment
- special high-resolution lens with three wide-ranging levels
- snap-in segments to mask individual areas
- fully adjustable spherical lens facilitates both wall and ceiling mounting
- special protection against intruders
- integrated rear surveillance switches the light on even before you exit the building
The sophisticated technology for detection angles from 70 up to 360 degrees and simple installation are what make ARGUS surface-mounted movement detectors essential for all-round surveillance.
And ideal for:
- house fronts
- basement garages
- entrances and staircases
to name just a few examples.